Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Verse for today

Hello everyone! I know its been quiet some time since I've really posted anything. Here is a verse that I read in my time with the Lord today. It's one of my all time favorite. I really recommend you read all of Psalm 46-47. I found so much comfort in God's word today knowing that He is in control of EVERYTHING that is happening. He is our sovereign God. Hope it will minister to you as it did to me. God bless!

Till next time,
Leslie

"
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge"

Psalm 46:10-11


4 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord Leslie!! That is awesome, I can't wait to read that.

    God Bless you sister!!!

    In His Love,
    ADrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome sistah!!! God is soo good, this is an awesome verse that ministered to my heart. Thank you for sharing!!

    Love ya!!
    Adrienen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great verse sis may God continue to minister to your heart and may you always obey the calling He has for your life.

    In His Service,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Bloglift!!! How do you add your signature like that?

    God Bless Chonga!!

    Love,
    Chuey!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...