Monday, March 1, 2010

Dare to Dream...

Hello friends! It's here!!! This month's Close To My Heart Constant Campaign offer is here! Dare to Dream...



Let me just say that is has been a little over a month since I joined CTMH and I love it! I can do what I love the most and share it with others. The kit you receive for signing up is filled with all the goodies and tools you will need to get started. Plus, on top of that if you sign up this month you will receive a additional 4 sets of stamp! What a great deal!!! So, will you be the first to join my team? I'm so excited! Here is what you will get...



This kit is $99 plus shipping & tax. Plus this month you get 4 new stamp set which are have not even been released yet even to all consultants! Just in stamps alone retail value of $91.80, which nearly covers the price of your New Consultant Kit*. When all is said and done, you will receive more than $400 in fabulous new products to get your dream business started. Oh, and must I add! There is no additional tax, shipping/handling for the free items! What a deal! Please contact me with any questions @ leslie.magaoay@yahoo.com So, what do you say? Let's do this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...