Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time for Tea!

I recently hosted a tea party for my daughter who turned 5 yrs old last month. I had to get very creative. So, I decided to challenge myself using CTMH products. I made tiny little goody baskets I filled with chocolate eggs. The second photo is the front part of the invitations I made. I used TEA TIME stamp set and Baby Pink Cardstock. The color on the picture isn't true to color. Sorry... Did my best using indoor light.  I also added GLITZ™ GLITTER GEL to the tea pot on the basket. The girls loved them. They were so simple to make. Oh! And almost forgot! I used our scallop and circle punches.



Items used:

Z1313 Glitz™ Glitter Gel



1 comment:

  1. Those were so cute, and thank you for the "thank you" card that was sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...