Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Counting the days...

Hello blog world! Just thought I'd say hello. I know its been a week or so since I last blogged. I've been a little busy and tired. Still trying to get used to waking up early. I am doing well and very blessed by the time I have being in God's presence. I can't wait to start scrapbooking again. I am also very excited to say that my little sister and her children are coming to visit for a week or 2. Woohoo! I miss her so... I am counting the days till this Sunday when she is supposed to be here. Other than that, all is well. I am also glad to announce that I am pretty much all unpacked!!! Yes!!! I will eventually try to post some pictures of my new home. It's still in the making... Most of my walls are still bare. Yes, I am afraid of piercing my walls. lol... But slowly I will make it our house or home. Well, that is all for tonight. I need to get my butt in bed. Have a blessed night.

In His love,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better and having a great time with your sister!

    God bless you always,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...