Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why choices???

Hello friends and good morning once again!!! I am so excited! It's day 2! I woke up at the first sound of my alarm and got up to my my hubby coffee and breakfast. I also had my VERY blessed time with the Lord. The Lord is awesome!!! As I continued to read through Genesis 2, I was reminded of how we all have choices we are free to make. Yes, freedom of choice. I read how Eve had the choice to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. She made the choice to fall into temptation and NOT obey what God commanded. Oh, we can ALL relate to that. You may ask why. Why did God put the forbidden tree to begin with? Why did He allow the serpent to tempt her? Well, I believe that God does not force us to love and obey Him, which by the way is the greatest commandment. "Jesus said to him, “ ‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." Matthew 22:37 We all have that choice. Chuck Smith says in his notes, "How would God know you truly love Him unless you had a choice? How else would He know you truly want to obey Him unless you had a choice?" I am thankful that the Lord gives us the choice. I choose to follow Him. I choose to obey Him. How about you? There is no other way. My friends, I will tell you that life without Him is nothing. I have been down the road in that gutter. The Lord's love, mercy and grace saved me. Many of you might have known me in my past and know what was of me. I tell you that God love is genuine and everlasting. Some of you today may be in search for love. Real love! He is the answer. Some of you may be searching for peace, He is the prince of peace. You may also ask, how can one have peace in times like these? All I can say it's a miracle. You can only experience with Jesus in your lives. Peace in times like these... Yes! You too can have that. Hope? That too! "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." Galatians 5:22-24
So, I choose Jesus! How about you? I pray that the Lord may reveal Himself to you and that you may experience His love, mercy, grace, peace and ALL that He is for you. May God bless you.

In His love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...