Monday, May 3, 2010

New Summer Idea Book 2010!!!

It's here!!! The all new Summer Idea Book 2010! I am so excited to share with you all. CTMH has also added new products. They have added 4 new My Reflection Paper Kits! They also added some new tools and embellishments. I love and can't wait to use the new products. If you would like to buy a Idea Book from me please let me know and I would be glad to get one to you or you can also view the Idea Book online at www.closetomyheart.com and go to Products< Idea Book. Are you excited? Please contact me if you have any questions.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie,

    I finally figured out how to get to see your blog. Thanks for subscribing to my blog. It is good to have a cyber circle of friends and fellow consultants.

    Blessings,

    Tambur

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...