Friday, May 28, 2010

There is non like Him...

Good morning!!! I know I have said this before, but THERE IS NOTHING like the stillness of the morning. I love waking up before the day begins with a cup of coffee and curling up on my couch to spend time with my Jesus. There is nothing like it... I feel more prepared and so blessed in hearing His voice. Yes, there are times when I still spend time in His word once the day starts, but it's not the same. I don't know about you, but as soon as I place on foot on the ground my mind starts racing with my "to-do-list". That is when I find the need to pray... When my day begins before I am ready with hungry kids wanting breakfast, laundry calling me, and the never ending things to do I just feel like screaming "HELP". LOL... However, there is something so different when I begin my day with Jesus. Just thought I'd share this today. I hope and pray you have a blessed day! May He shower you with His love and mercies today. May He comfort and meet you wherever you are today.

In His love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...