Monday, July 26, 2010

SOS!!!

LOL! I have to laugh or I will go insane. I started to clean out my office yesterday and had to stop since I am still trying to recover from getting my wisdom teeth removed. I have the motivation, but physically feel a little weak. I also need some shelves or something for my closet as I store a lot of our schooling supplies, office supplies, etc. there. I think I might have found the ideal shelf unit for just under $20 bucks at good ole walmart. Now, where to start. Here is a picture I thought I'd share. I know... I know... It's really bad quality. My phone cam is not the best,  but you get the picture. How can I even create in this mess?!!! Ahh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you sis. Hope you feel better soon and hope it is really soon so you can enjoy some food that HAS to be chewed.Lol. I guess I have to comment as anonymous since I don't have any of the accounts below. Well you know it is me your sis. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I thought my closet was the only messy room. Glad your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...