Monday, July 26, 2010

What we did on 4th of July

I almost feel as though I am writing a small essay in school again here. As I typed the title "What we did on 4th of July" brought back memories. Remember being in school and writing "What I did this summer". Lol... Too cute! Anyhow, I thought I'd share some pictures of our 4th of July weekend.

Yummy pretzels dipped in white chocolate...
Delicious fruit
Grilled pineapple
Delicious red velvet cupcakes my sister made
My Grandma came to visit
Awesome fireworks display

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I need to take cooking and photography lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teri! Although I must say I don't know everything, I would love to share what I know. Anytime...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...