Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun 4th of July!!!

This 4th of July ended up being such a blessing. Yes, my hubby ended up having to work and we really missed him. Lucky enough I was able to capture so much of that day on video and photos to share with him. The Lord really blessed us with friends too. We ended up going to Boulder City to the fireworks show at the park. It was so much fun and to add to it the weather was nice. Not too hot. The kids had fun with their friends and so did I. The firework show was awesome! All I can say is the Lord has truly bless me with all my friends. I hope you all had a blessed 4th of July. May God bless your day!

-Leslie



Fireworks!!!

My favorite picture


Bubbles!!!


Victoria & Faith


Petting the doggy. She was a little hesitant.


More fireworks...


Blowing bubbles before we left to the park.




Another favorite!


I love those dimples!


Exploring. Searching for bugs and spider webs.

6 comments:

  1. Great pics. You'll have fun scrapbooking those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sharing: the music, the pictures, and everything, may God bless you and your family abundantly!


    ~ a random visitor from Taiwan island~

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe, such cute pictures of the kids and great pics. of the fireworks too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, forgot to mention it was me!

    (((HUGS)))

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had fun with you!!! What a blessing that the Lord opened up the door for you to come!!! Definetly plan for next year!!

    God bless sister!! Oh email me some pics if you can!!
    TTYS

    In His Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what great pics! How do get them so clear. Any special setting??? Perfect pics for pages. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...