Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm back from CA

I just wanted to say a quick hello to all my blog friends. Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. Its been so hectic lately and I seem to be feeling so tired some days. I'm not sure if its the heat or just a combination of everything. I just got back last night from CA. I drove to CA Wednesday morning and got back last night. Thank God and all your prayers that we return home safely. I am pretty pooped, but I am so glad that my kiddos did super good on the way to CA. We drove 5 hrs to get there and same back. They did not cry nor fuss. I know that was totally the Lord. Faith did get car sick on the way to CA, but was fine coming back. I gave her some motion sickness medicine. Hopefully I will be getting back to "normal" (whatever that means) soon. Ha ha ha...
I also want to thank all my friends who have been praying. Thank you so much! You are all such a blessing in my life. I love you all! I hope I get some time soon to blog some more and post pictures. Thank you and may God bless your day and weekend.




In His love,
Leslie

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you made it back safely. God is good isn't He. How is your mom doing? I will pray that she maintains His peace and for you that the Lord would arrange all things in your schedule and give you strength and energy.

    God bless,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord He is amazing and it is great to hear the trip went well with Kiddo's and such... I will be sure to lift mom up and continue to pray for the Lord's will in your life God Bless Sis!!
    In His Grip,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Stranger!!!

    Well I'm glad you got to blog something. Look time no talk...LOL!!!

    TTYS!!
    In His Love,
    Your sista!!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...