Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tea Party

Here is my first Cherish layout. I love how I was able to fit 15 photos in this two page layout. Love the book Mel! Thanks for recommending! The title was done with vellum and printed on my inkjet. Pictures of the layout are a little fuzzy since the flash kept washing it out so much I had to use without. I can't wait to get started on my next layout. BTW, the book was so easy that I was able to create this layout in no time. Hope all of you enjoy. Till next time!

-Leslie


2 comments:

  1. whohoooo!! Good for you. You are just diving right in. Glad you like the book. This was the first layout I used in the book as well because I wanted to scrap a lot of pics at one time. Isn't it so great to know that it can be so easy and yet so beautiful??? Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome for your first layout, I tell you, your a natural!!! You got hit with the scrap bug/fever!!!

    We definetly got to get together soon!! Like in 2 weeks or so!

    Happy Scrappy Dooo!!!

    In His love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...