Friday, August 22, 2008

In living memory...

Here is a layout I made for my moms birthday. I found this old picture of my late grandfather and her dancing together. I love this picture. Its so sweet. I chose this picture and theme to give her something to cherish since my grandfathers passing away was this month. She had asked me if I would scrapbook some of his pictures for her. So, I found this in my old pictures from my childhood. I scanned it and had it developed in B&W. She loved it. I am still wondering if I should add more to it or leave it as is. What do you think?


*Click on picture to enlarge.

2 comments:

  1. Leslie!!!

    I love this page, I think it's perfect just the way it is. You did such a good job and that opposites attract font is soo awesome. I need to get out my cricut and play with it. I still have not yet hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

    God bless you sister!!!

    TTYS!!!
    In His Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's beautiful just as it is! What a special gift for your Mom! You do great work - can't wait to see more! Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...