Friday, August 22, 2008

The Latest

Hello once again. I know its been quite some time since I posted and it hasn't been happening very often. Just want to say sorry for that. Lately its just been one thing after another that just keeps me busy and I find that the quiet moments I do have I try to get some rest to make sure I don't burn out.
There is a lot going on in our lives right now. The Lord has been slowing preparing me for our new journey in homeschooling. I am so thrilled and yet nervous, but I guess its normal. I am though not afraid since I know the Lord is right there beside me to walk me through it. It is so comforting to know that He is always there. For those of you who don't know, I will be starting my first year of homeschooling. I will be teaching kindergarten, so that will be interesting. I thank the Lord for blessing me with the opportunity to be able to stay home with my children and now home school too. So, I just hope that the Lord will keep leading me in the right direction as I go. I know I can do all things through Him.
Well, I hope the Lord will allow me to keep having time to post as I go along in my journey. Till then, may the Lord bless you and keep you.


In His Grip,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Leslie (blog stranger J/K, LOL!!)

    Well this will be a fun journey and I can't wait to see what the Lord has for us while we homeschool.

    TTYS, Chica!!!
    In His Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...