Thursday, June 5, 2008

A day at the park

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share some more pictures with you. These are from out trip to the park yesterday. It was so much fun! The kids enjoyed the splash pads and the tree house. The day started out sunny and breezy and then it got cloudy. Suddenly the rain got us. It was fun and I can't remember the last time I actually had to run. We literally had to run to the car. It was so much fun! The Lord definitely blessed us.

I was also able to take many pictures of them. I was so excited to finally get out and use my new camera. Let me know what you think. I just love being able to capture my children's moments and facial expressions on camera. Can't wait to scrapbook these pictures!





2 comments:

  1. What a blessed time you had sister!!! God bless you!!

    In His hands,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...