Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father's Day Card

Hello everyone! I know its been a while since I last posted. Things have been so busy lately. I thought I'd share this Father's Day card I made for my hubby. Its the second card I made. I got the idea of using vellum and printing on it with my ink jet printer. I was so simple and love the whole idea of being able to print my own words and sentiments on vellum rather than buying premade ones. I then sewed it on and used brass snaps. The heart was done with my acrylic clear stamps and I used bronze Perfect Pearls Powder to give it that metallic look. I distressed the edges and used ribbon on blue textured cs.

For being my second card, I think its not bad at all. Most important was that my hubby loved it and that alone makes me happy. :) Hope all of you have a blessed weekend!

-Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Leslie,
    That is sooo cute!!! your husband is soo blessed to have you!! Your awesome!!!

    Have a blessed day!!
    Your sister in Christ Jesus,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the detail!! What a great card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...