Monday, June 2, 2008

I've been tagged!!!


The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1. Ten Years Ago
10 years ago I was 16 living in CA. I was living a very rebellious life. Thank you Lord for your rescue! I will share and elaborate more when the Lord leads me to. :)

2. 5 Things in todays 'To Do List'
1. Make a schedule for homeschooling. Not sure where to start. :(
2. Laundry
3. Shower (laughs) No! I never put this on my to do list.
4. Go shopping with hubby and kids.
5. pick up books at library.

3. Snacks I enjoy.

1. Fruit
2. Macadamia Nut Guava Cookies
3. Flaming hot cheetos

4. Things I would do If I was a Millionaire
I would do whatever the Lord instructed me to do at the time and pray that I could be a blessing to someone in need.

5. Places I have Lived
1. California where I grew up.
2. Tuscon, AZ
3. Las Vegas where I have lived for the last 6-7 years now. Wow! Times sure flies.

I am now going to pass this this on to the only three gals I know have a blog.

Melanie
Adrienne
Cindy






1 comment:

  1. I have actually not been lead to play this game via blog sorry hon!!
    thanks for your answers though it was nice God bless!!
    cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...