Sunday, May 25, 2008

God's creation

Hello! I just wanted to share with all of you pictures from this weekend. We were outside and after it rained we found a ladybug outside. It was the coolest thing! We rarely see then were we live and the kids were just amazed. To stop what you are doing and be still. Seeing these little creatures that God has created. It always amazed me and I just love sharing with my children about all the things God has created. From the tall mountains to the roaring seas, and even the blue sky and little tiny ladybugs like the one we found, but the best of all his creations is you and me. How great is our God... He is truly amazing. I hope you will enjoy these pictures and may you all have a blessed weekend. God bless. (((Hugs)))

In His arms,
Leslie

"I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." Psalm 139:14





2 comments:

  1. God is amazing isn't he!! How he even cares for the sparrows how much more will he care for us. This is a cool post!!!

    God Bless you sista!!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture with the manifying glass. Looks cool. Of course, I would be commenting on the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...