Sunday, May 25, 2008

My first Scapbook page

While all of my friends were of scrap booking this weekend at church, I decided to get started with my own. So, just to let you know that this is officially my very first scrap book page. Yes! So please let me know what you all think. *Click on the images to enlarge.




I printed this on white CS paper on my computer. Nothing fancy.


I used coffee brown in to tint the edges of the paper.


Since it looked a little plain I decided to add this touch to the edges with metallic gel pens.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Leslie!!! You did awesome for your first timer, your a natural at this. We definelty have to get together to scrap!!! :)

    God bless you sista!!

    In His Control,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great Leslie. Did you enjoy it???? I can't wait to see your album done, from the looks of it, it will be beautiful. Great job!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, back to finding someone who scraps as bad as me, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well i wish my first page looked that great!!! our you sure it is your first page?? lol cant wait to see more stuff you make!! God bless sis!!
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, I left something for you on my blog, check it out. Hope you can play along.

    God bless your day,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie!!!
    I left something for you on my blog, look at the you've been tagged posting!! You've probably already done this.

    In His hands,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...