Thursday, May 15, 2008

My very first handmade card!

Okay, so I'm not a scrapbooker or card maker. I know! We all start somewhere. I decided to share a card I made for my grandmother. I bought some cardstock the other day and some tools. Its not much, but I am sure she will love it. I think I might start looking into making some scrapbook pages for my kids. I am so blessed to have friends who I know would be willing to help and give tips. So, since I am my worse critic, please tell me what you all think. Thanks!




The message below is Proverbs 31:28-30 in Spanish.




3 comments:

  1. Les,
    I love your card!!!!!!!!! It screams "I love my grandmother". How blessed she must have been as she looked at and read the card you made especially for her and the bonus is that you included scripture! I love card making because is a great way to share the love of Jesus with those around you! Good job sista!!!!!
    In His Love,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie,
    You did an awesome job and I know your grandmother would love it!!! You are awesome!!! I love the way you inked it and all the cute embelishments you put on it, way cute!!!!!God bless you sister!!

    In His Control,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Leslie, this turned out so sweet. Way better than any hallmark card. She will be touched by this. You are a natural. There's nothing better than sharing a piece of your heart with someone to show them how much you care. Great job!

    Smiles,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...