Saturday, May 10, 2008

My trip to CA

Hello everyone! I am glad to say that thankfully I am finally getting better. I am finally getting over this stomach flu. Yuck! I really hate being sick. Thank God its almost over. Thank you Lord!

So, I just got back from CA. Yes, we (me and my fam) went to visit relatives in So Cal. It was a blessing! After much prayer we decided to go and take our older car and have my dad fix it. While we were there I wanted to spend some time with my sister after not seeing her for about a year. She just returned home from living in Miami for what seemed a LONG time. I was so tickled to see my nephews and niece. I was even happier to see that they still remembered me.
What's funny that we were planning to stay at my cousins house and prayed about it. Last minute the Lord led us to stay with my grandmother who now lives alone since grandpa is in the hospital. I was able to spend time with her. It was a blessing. We sat at the table and talked all night till almost midnight. I learned a few things about her life experiences and some things the Lord also revealed to me. I am so thankful that the Lord turned things around and changed my plans to His will. :-)
I'd like to ask you all to please keep us in your prayers. We are all getting better and I am just praying that my husband will not get sick since he has been taking care of us. What a blessing he has been. Thank you and I will keep you posted. God bless!


Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...