Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello again!

Hello everyone! Its been a while since I have really posted here. Its been crazy with starting homeschool this month and the never ending errands to run. Thankfully I have the Lord by my side to help me through it all. I just wanted to touch bases with you all and let you know that all is well. Although I do ask for prayer. I hurt my back yesterday and its still going on. Its my siatica. Very painfull! Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. Well, can't stay on too long since sitting does begin to hurt. I will keep you all posted. Take care and God bless!

In His love,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Hello stranger!!!LOL!!

    Well I will continue to lift you up in prayer. How was bible study!!

    TTYSC!!!

    In His Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...