Monday, September 22, 2008

New look!

Hello everyone! Yes, yes!!! I know. I keep changing my templates. I just love Allie Brown's templates. Its like changing your clothes. Got to dress up my blog. :) As long as it doesn't take up to much of my time. Well, I hope you all like it. I think this one will stay for a while. I hope... I know I haven't posted lately. Its been a little challenging with my back pain. I have my sciatica acting up again. Its VERY painful. I hope I will be back to normal soon. There are many things I want to do. For instance sit and blog or scrapbook. Those are not very good options since sitting too long causes me to be in pain. That's also something I am not happy about. It also becomes very diffucult to to stay seated at church service with this happening. I pray that it will be gone soon. Its not the first time it happens, so I am not shocked. Its just seems longer this time. Well, I will try to post here and there. Might be short post though. I also have pictures to share, but my time is limited. Hope you all have a blessed first day of Fall.


In His love,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. I will continue to pray for you sister!!!

    In His Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...