Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kindergarten Layout

Hello again! Here is a two page layout I wanted to share with y'all. I made this today. I don't have the pictures for it yet, but will soon. I didn't take pictures of my son on his first day of schooling, but they will be of when he is doing his schoolwork. So, that why its a kindergarten layout. I just realized I was going to use my b&t paper on both and used different ones. Oh well! I guess it goes. Let me know what you think. More ribbon? More rick rack? How about more buttons? I will also be placing some printed journaling on the first page next to the picture. I will sure take pictures of the finished look to share. Okay, till next time...

In His love,
Leslie




I used my cricut to make the title with Base Camp cartridge.




The stars where made by placing stars I cut out with my cricut
using George and Basic Shapes. First I placed them on the paper with
repositionable adhesive and then out lined them with chalk. I just bought
my first set of chalk and really recommend them. They are Pebbles Inc.
chalks. I love them! Then I removed the stars and voila!


I outlined my title letters with brown chalk. I like it. Do you?

7 comments:

  1. Leslie!!!

    I love it, you did soo good. I don't think you have to add anything it looks perfect. I also like what you did with the stars, that's thinkin' out of the box. I'm going to have to use that trick. Thanks for sharing, we definetly have to get together and scrap I need your ideas!!! LOL!!!

    God bless you sister!!

    TTYS!!!!

    In His Love,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWEE!!!!! Love all the techniques, you're a pro!!! It looks perfect. Can't wait to see it with those precious pics!

    Nighty night!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie wow this is an awesome layout and I agree with Adrienne, it looks great the way it is I cant wait to see pics on the layout.
    God Bless Sis,
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these pictures have just the right amount of "stuff" on them :)....they look great! I also like what you did with the chalk and the ric-rac and clips where the pictures will go. Blessings! Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls for all your comments. Thank you for the compliments. God bless!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the girls, it looks great! Oh, I got your message about myspace. Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to say hello and leave a message where you would get it! Was so nice to see you and meet on Friday! Thanks for the comments. (btw, your kids are ADORABLE!) I look forward to us being able to talk more when things are not so hectic! See you soon - God bless your week! Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...